Thursday, October 7, 2010

This is a sad day :(

It looks like this is the end of the line for my Girl Scout troop :(

It fell apart last year and I thought I had it all pulled together for a great year this year and everyone has bailed on me and the troop.

It was so hard telling Christina tonight, she loves Girl Scouts. She ran to her room and cried for 15 minutes. I looked for a new troop for her last year when things were falling apart and no one had meeting times that would work with our schedules.

So, this is it, the end of the line so to speak, at least for her troop. I will still work with her as a Juliette Scout but it isn't the same as meeting with a group of girls and building a team and learning from each other and learning how to lead.

sniff, sniff

This is a sad day...

No comments:

Staples Center

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow